It’s that time of year again. The morning air is a little crisp, pumpkin spice flavored everything has hit the shelves of your local grocery stores and everyone is already starting to get excited about Halloween…in September. In the world of content creation, it’s important to create and post holiday content months in advance. Pinterest even recommends starting to post holiday pins at the end of July! This is so your content has enough time to circulate and gain traction by the time the holidays actually do roll around.
That’s why I decided to create this list of Fall-themed YouTube ideas. If you haven’t created any fall videos on your channel, I definitely recommend getting some out as soon as possible. Your followers will love the building excitement around the fall season, and you’re sure to attract new viewers who are looking for new recipes, tips, or fun things to try.
Check out the following list and be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more content creation tips!
15 Fall-Themed YouTube Ideas
- Decorate your home/dorm/room for Fall
- Bake/cook your favorite Fall recipes
- Taste test weird or interesting pumpkin spice flavored food
- Do an at-home fall-themed photoshoot
- List your top 5 favorite Halloween/scary movies
- Create a fall-themed charcuterie board and walk your viewers through the process
- Make your own DIY fall/Halloween decorations for kids
- DIY Halloween costumes (make it a competition with friends!)
- Show your favorite Fall makeup look
- Do a vlog of you going to a pumpkin patch or apple-picking
- Take viewers through a day in your life doing Fall activities
- Show off your new Fall outfits
- Do a dollar store Fall decoration haul and show how you decorate your home
- Show your cozy Fall morning routine
- Make your own pumpkin spice latte at home
I hope you try some of these Fall-themed YouTube ideas for your channel! Also, check out my past list of 20 YouTube video ideas for lifestyle channels! If you have any questions or suggestions, be sure to comment them below.
Good luck and be sure to check out my other free resources on this blog to help you grow your channel!