Did you know that December is the highest revenue month for YouTube creators? That’s because advertisers are really pushing their products (and budgets!) to advertise for the holiday season. Because of that, you should try to get out as many videos as possible during December. (Ever heard of Vlogmas?) If you want to post some new content but have no idea where to start, check out this list of 20 Holiday YouTube video ideas:
- Holiday gift ideas
- Decorating your home for the Holidays vlog
- DIY your own decorations on a budget
- Holiday recipe ideas
- Best Winter outfits
- Holiday bake-off with friends or family
- How to celebrate the holidays at home (Quarantine edition!)
- Holiday morning routine
- Christmas shopping vlog
- Photography tutorial in the snow
- Holiday decor haul
- Favorite Christmas movie round-up
- Fun Holiday cocktail recipes
- Show off cute Holiday pet costumes
- Share Christmas/Holiday traditions in your family
- Recap the best moments of your year
- New Year goals
- Storytime: The worst (or best!) Christmas ever
- Holiday makeup tutorial
- Winter skincare routine
Hopefully, this list of Holiday YouTube video ideas gives you some inspiration for content to create during December. If you’ve never tried Vlogmas, this year might be a good year to start! Take advantage of the most popular time of year on YouTube to grow your channel and make more ad revenue. Good luck and happy holidays!
If you’re looking for general video ideas for lifestyle channels, check out my recent blog post here for more ideas.
Wanting to start a YouTube channel next year? Check out this post for my recommendations of the best equipment that you need to get started!